Thursday, June 2, 2011

First Wedding Anniversary in San Antonio, Texas

Hanging out on the Riverwalk after free Bloody Marys at the Drury Inn


After seeing some of the beautiful art in San Antonio, I decided to start teaching myself how to create mosaic art and bead embroidery.


Some sort of Heron perching on a rock mesmerized Steffin

The town before everyone wakes

On a morning walk


He made me wake up at 5:15 a.m. every morning of our trip. He's worse than the kids.

Trying to look street on the bus

Chillin' at The Friendly Spot

Bloody Marias at el mercado 

Steffin forced me to run around town via bus in my bathing suit and flip flops after swimming.  No time to primp when we could be sitting at the local watering hole. He also has some weird need to take most photos diagonally. 

The Friendly Spot: Eats, drinks, playground, vintage metal lawn chairs, and friendly faces

5:20 a.m.
One year down

No comments: